Underwear is one of the things that men should pay attention to because underwear is the foundation of every outfit and good underwear should be comfortable to wear. Therefore, it is not easy to choose the right underwear that is excellent for physical activity and looks especially good even if you are not in your best shape. In addition, the quality of the fabric to choose the right underwear for the body is something that should not be skipped as well.
In this article, The Perfect Underwear team has various types of underwear to recommend. Many people wear underwear every day but may not know what type of underwear they are wearing.
Boxer shorts are loose and offer little support. They come with an elastic waistband and a button fly and straight leg openings with a short inseam
- Loose and airy
- Usually made of absorbent cotton
- Good for sleeping
- A tendency to bunch up underneath clothing
- Not work well with skinny jeans or trim cut pants
- Not supportive enough for physical activities
- Cotton-covered gathered elastic waistband can be less comfortable than a flat elastic waistband.
Briefs, or jockey shorts, are easily identified by their elastic waistband, no leg and minimal coverage. They usually offer a triangle-shaped and have enough fabric to offer full coverage from the waist to the top of the thigh with complete coverage of the buttocks. Briefs provide excellent support and are less prone to bunching and rising than other styles.
- An excellent choice for men who opt to wear tighter pants or low-rise pants.
- Ideal for (skinny) jeans
- Perfect if you sit a lot
- No bunching up of the material
- Elongates the leg
- Old-fashioned look
- Can accentuate portly figures
- Not be suitable for big and obese people because it may cause friction in the groin causing irritation
3. Boxer Brief
Boxer briefs are hardly a compromise as they represent are the best of both types of underwear. They are cut like a tapered boxer with the snug and supportive fit of the briefs. Similar to a brief, boxer briefs maintain their comfortable fit all day long. The Perfect Underwear is proud to provide our first model made of bamboo fabric. The underwear has special inner panels to avoid the dreaded underwear “ride-ups.” and as well as the fabric itself is super breathable. For more information click: https://theperfectunderwear.com/pages/fabric
- Suitable for everyone, both big and small
- Works under all kinds of pants
- Perfect for workouts, particularly compression boxer briefs
- Reduce friction on the thighs
- Fits in any type of body and flexible
- Excellent for physical activity and looks especially good even if you are not in your best shape
- Boxer briefs usually have disadvantages in terms of being easily damp and the legs ride-ups during the day
The jockstrap is men's underwear that is popular among athletes because the back of the Jockstrap underwear is almost completely open, with only the edges supporting the buttstock only the front part is closed. Therefore, do not be surprised that sweaty sportsmen often wear pants in this way. With airiness and without the fabric on the back to ventilated and reduces damp caused by playing sports.
- Suitable for athletes
- Airiness and Well ventilated and reduces damp caused by playing sports.
- Unprotected buttstocks
5. Long John
classic full-length underwear favored as a thermal layer by lovers of winter sport and the great outdoors, but also men who work in any cold environment. A flurry of interest from fashion designers a few years ago shifted the appeal of long underwear so it's also worn as male loungewear and nightwear these days.
- Good for cold weather, can keep your full legs warm
- Good for nightwear
- Not fit for summer or hot weather.
In addition to buying underwear that you like, don't forget about the fabric and sewing of the underwear as well. The best way is to buy is you should choose a suitable size that fits your waist and read product information carefully before making every purchase.